Our custom designed websites include:
- A design that looks great on desktop, laptop, tablet or phone (responsive design)
- Domain name registration (e.g. www.businessname.com)
- Custom email addresses set up (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submission to search engines (e.g. Google)
- Integration with Google Analytics and AdWords so you can monitor your traffic and performance
- Built for the WordPress Content Management System (CMS – allowing you to make your own changes to your website)
What does all this mean? It means that you have an amazing looking and performing website including email ready to go, with all the tools you need to monitor its performance.
These are the technologies powering our sites.
We can integrate popular social media channels, including:
- YouTube etc
What does all this mean? It means that you can connect with your audience through social media that is connected to your website. This enables you to move your social media audience onto your website to encourage the action(s) you want them to take. It also means that you can stay connected to them for the future.
Optimize for search engine visibility, e.g. Google
- Optimized tags, titles and links.
- Correct markup and xml sitemap.
What does all this mean? It means that your website can appear higher in search engine search results, i.e. on the first page of Google rather than page number 200. This obviously allows your audience to find you much more easily. This is commonly referred to as SEO (Search Engine Optimization).